Where can I get the iTHRVE app?
You can get the iTHRVE app on iTunes Apple App Store
Does iTHRVE app work on iPad?
Yes, it does. It works on the latest versions of iPad with the Berry sensor (go to My Sensors and select it) and Polar chest strap (go to My Sensors and click on + in the top right corner to add it). iTHRVE is also designed to work on iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X and iPod touch 5. iTHRVE doesn’t work on previous versions of iPhones and iPod touch.
iTHRVE works on the latest version of iOS, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X and iPod touch 5. iTHRVE doesn’t work on previous versions of iPhones, iPod touch.
The iHealth finger sensor is not compatible with the latest version of iTHRVE apps – use the Berry sensor instead.
Is iTHRVE available on the Android platform?
Not yet, we’re working on it. Please leave your email with us and we’ll let you know when it’s available on Android.
In the meantime, you can get a cheap, second hand iPod Touch 5 or higher – the prices usually start from around £50.
At the moment one app is for one user only.
The app is crashing – what to do?
• You may have too many apps opened on your iPhone which will always slow down the processing power of your iPhone. Switch off some apps and then restart iTHRVE again.
• Do you have the latest version of iOS? If not, update your iOS.
• Check the compatibility – see above.
• If you’re using the Berry sensor and the app is crashing it’s probably due to poor wifi/internet/bluetooth connection.
What kind of sensors can I use with the iTHRVE apps?
This HRV app has been designed to work with different sensors:
• iOS Camera (on your iPhone or iPad)
• Polar chest strap – for example, Polar H7 chest strap
• Earclip Bluetooth sensor – for example, Mobile Phone Heart Rate Monitor with Ear Clip
• Berry BM1000C (Working with the latest update of iTHRVE apps) This the recommended sensor
PPG Mobile Phone Heart Rate Monitor Finger clip Sensor
All of these sensors can be used for short recording (less than 30 minutes): mainly designed for coherence and breath training.
Long recording (up to 8 hours and a half), can only be done with the use of a Polar chest strap or a compatible Bluetooth chest strap device.
The pressure wave (related to the Mayer wave or Craniosacral wave) can only be displayed with the Berry finger sensor.
The light sensors devices (Berry finger sensor, the earclip sensor and the iOS camera) are very sensitive to movements of the sensor: they need you to be quite still- when used to achieve a good acquisition of data.